AW: [governance] Final list signatories comment on Draft Programme Paper

wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at
Wed Sep 2 13:03:46 EDT 2009

Sorry, seems I overlooked this, but would still like to express myself strongly in favor!

Best regards

Wolfgang Benedek

Univ.-Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Benedek
Institut für Völkerrecht und Internationale Beziehungen
Institute for International Law and International Relations
Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz
Universitätsstraße 15, A4
A-8010 Graz
Tel.: +43 316 380 3411