[governance] so do i owe bill drake a pizza or not?

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Sep 30 17:04:12 EDT 2009

Having read the AoC agreement now, and the original bet, I disagree.
I think I win. Clean break. Ding dong, the JPA is dead, and certainly "changed".
Thanks to Adam for digging up the original bet.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org