[governance] IGC Meeting at Sharm?

Divina MEIGS divina.meigs at orange.fr
Tue Oct 27 13:02:19 EDT 2009

Sorry but i will be arriving late on the 14th, towards 21pm.
Will catch up with you during sessions and intersessions.
Do we have any idea how many of the IGC + Giganet will be present in Sharm
el Sheikh?
Divina

Le 27/10/09 17:57, « Charity Gamboa » <charityg at diplomacy.edu> a écrit :

> Ian,
>
> I am amenable to a 7-8pm IGC meeting.
>
> Regards,
> Charity Gamboa Embley
> ISOC PH IGFWG Chair
>
> 2009/10/27 Charles Mok (gmail) <charlespmok at gmail.com>
>> Same here for me ... Will try!
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick at isoc.be> wrote:
>>> Arriving in Sharm El Sheikh on the13th in the afternoon and having a full
>>> day meeting with ISOC, I think I will be available for a meeting around 7pm.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Rudi Vansnick
>>> President Internet Society Belgium vzw
>>> Voorzitter TIK vzw
>>> Board member EURALO (ALAC - ICANN)
>>>
>>> Tel: +32 (0)70 77 39 39
>>> GSM: +32 (0)475 28 16 32
>>> www.isoc.be <http://www.isoc.be/>  <http://www.isoc.be <http://www.isoc.be/>
>>>
>>> <------------ Travels and activities in the coming weeks ---------->
>>> 23/10-30/10 : 36th ICANN meetings in Seoul - South Korea
>>> 1/11- 4/11 : ICT conference in Baku - Azerbaijan
>>> 9/11-10/11 : Seminarie Vlaams parlement