[governance] IGC Meeting at Sharm?

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Tue Oct 27 02:08:24 EDT 2009

Arriving in Sharm El Sheikh on the13th in the afternoon and having a
full day meeting with ISOC, I think I will be available for a meeting
around 7pm.

Best regards,

Rudi Vansnick
President Internet Society Belgium vzw
Voorzitter TIK vzw
Board member EURALO (ALAC - ICANN)

Tel: +32 (0)70 77 39 39
GSM: +32 (0)475 28 16 32
www.isoc.be <http://www.isoc.be> - www.vansnick.eu <http://www.vansnick.eu>

<------------ Travels and activities in the coming weeks ---------->
23/10-30/10 : 36th ICANN meetings in Seoul - South Korea
 1/11- 4/11 : ICT conference in Baku - Azerbaijan
 9/11-10/11 : Seminarie Vlaams parlement
15/11-18/11 : Internet Governance Forum Sharm El Sheikh - Egypt

     governance at lists.cpsr.org