[governance] AT&T: Google Manipulates Media, is an

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 25 15:07:27 EDT 2009

Well Yehuda we definately see eye to eye on that.

Here is a great headline I found, -- very accusatory - and I do not believe true:

"ISOC and IGF participants under investigation for massive charitable donations fraud scheme. Allegations include perpetuating problems in order to continue funding."

Like I said, I do not believe it but I know there is some fire to this smoke.