[governance] Call for Signatures: The Civil Society Madrid

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 01:10:49 EDT 2009

Hello Katiza,

Please add my name as an individual. I have also sent a message to our
chapter mailing list about this declaration seeking consent of our members
to support this declaration. After about two days, will let you know if we
as a Chapter would support this declaration.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy

Blog: http://isocmadras.blogspot.com
facebook: http://is.gd/x8Sh
LinkedIn: http://is.gd/x8U6