[governance] Cameroon and Wales collision in TLD space ?????

Craig Simon cls at rkey.com
Mon Oct 19 13:51:43 EDT 2009

If you folks actually do start discussing scalable online democracy in
practical terms, please keep in mind that I've been taking concrete
steps on this.

There's still a very long way to go, but you can experience the current
prototype on Facebook at http://apps.facebook.com/we-vote/ .

This project is a direct consequence of my Ph.D. research on the DNS
governance debates (see http://www.rkey.com/essays/diss.pdf ).

Craig Simon

     governance at lists.cpsr.org