[governance] ICANN meets Silicon Valley

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 18 17:11:22 EDT 2009

Karl and all,

  Thanks you Karl for rightly pointing this out so
nicely and plainly for all of us.  It is unfortunate
that ICANN seems to seek ways by which the taxpayer
and/or stakeholder's costs can be increased rather than
seeking ways and means by which to reduce same.  Such
fiscal irresponisbility is plainly not in the best interests
of stakeholders, US Taxpayers or users and will eventually
likely be passed on to domain name holders in the near future.