[governance] Thanks very thanks

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 18 17:05:28 EDT 2009

Jose and all,

  Your very welcome.  I and many others of our organization members
in Peru hope that in the near future that the ISOC will return to
a full membership driven organization that it once was so that
all stakeholders voices can be heard and votes counted on issues
of importance to each and every ISOC member.  We also hope
fully that the principals of democracy, transparency and openness
will be what the ISOC Peru will advocate for and bring to the
aid of ICANN which is so sorely needed and been significantly
lacking.  Then and only then can actual accountability of ICANN
be realized and recognized by all..