[governance] Sad news re Francis Muguet

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 13:44:51 EDT 2009

Dear All,
This is very sad indeed if it is true.
But I will still advise we make an independent confrimation of this news.
First, was the author of the news a registered member of this list serve?
In interim, may his gentle soul rest in peace of the Lord Jesus Christ-amen.

Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A) An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
Member(OBSERVER),United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
NABHI as affiliate of the United Nations is poised to uphold the TENETSĀ of the CHARTERS of the UN. THIS it pledges to promote and publicise for enhanced Sustainable Developmet. WE believe in a World of Law and Order, Peace and Security with RESPECT for Fundamental Human Rights.
NABHI IS NOT A VISA PROCUREMENT AGENCY NOR IS IT AN INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY