[governance] Review Panels

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at attglobal.net
Thu Oct 15 10:17:55 EDT 2009

Danny,

Thank you very much for introducing factors of
technical competence and knowledge into this
discussion.

I suspect that your cynicism is born from years
of personal experience, but I would not be so
quick to direct it toward a situation which does
represent a changing environment characterized by
a new set of relationships, and which deserves a
chance to succeed.

Regards,

George