[governance] ICANN/USG Affirmation of Commitments

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 10 12:02:03 EDT 2009

I am forced by Pauls' long writings to take pause and read and think.  It is always my goal in writing to not focus on obtaining agreement but in obtaining the motivation of others to question and investigate and think. We are, none of us, so wise and knowing that we are not strengthened by contributions of colleagues, if we choose to learn rather than argue for winning sake.

Thank you Paul