[governance] FYI IGF-USA information

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Thu Oct 8 14:44:37 EDT 2009

FYI for those interested. While the video clips are still yet to be
processed, some reports and photos from the Internet Governance Forum-USA,
which took place last week in Washington, are posted online in various
locations, including:

Imagining the Internet:
http://www.elon.edu/e-web/predictions/igf_usa/default.xhtml

The WordPress site - blog posts completed during the day of the forum:
http://igfusa.wordpress.com/

Twitter from Imagining the Internet:
Real-time stream of comments from the various workshops and the plenaries
http://twitter.com/ImagineInternet

Forgive errors and let us know if there are any big ones. All of this
content was compiled on the spot and posted immediately.

Many Internet Governance Caucus members were active leaders of this event,
including Derrick Cogburn, Katitza Rodriguez, Brenden Kuerbis and others who
did an amazing amount of work to pull it all off extremely well.

I will also be posting more photos online on Facebook in my open photo
album.

As noted, video will be posted soon. And we will see you in Sharm.

Janna

--
Janna Quitney Anderson
Director of Imagining the Internet