[governance] Re: Fwd: [dns-operations] DNSSEC in the Root Zone

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Oct 7 11:35:20 EDT 2009

Something has changed. The JPA is dead. For years, we have been trying to get it through some thick heads in Washington that the JPA is not the IANA contract. Well, now that the two are detached let's not continue the confusion.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org