AW: [governance] Newly Minted PhD among the IG ranks

Jeremy Shtern jeremy.shtern at umontreal.ca
Sat Oct 3 12:56:17 EDT 2009

Thanks Daniel, Wolfgang, Derek and Everyone,

this point.

My understanding is that the final draft (pending a last round of
revisions and some I's to dot ant T's to cross), once deposited, should
be available online through the library system of the University of
Montreal.

I will be sure to pass along details about how it can be accessed at
that time.

Cheers,

Jeremy

     governance at lists.cpsr.org