[governance] POST JPA

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 1 22:53:06 EDT 2009

It should not be the role of International Internet Governance to hand over control to individuals.  Human Rights are not a turnkey operation.

As netizens we have a responsibility to work at it.  Better to let those who really fight for it, have it. Until we have universal internet voting rights we must be careful who we crown.