[governance] so do i owe bill drake a pizza or not?

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Thu Oct 1 19:50:53 EDT 2009

I once had an [American] boss who taught me that when some persons shake on
a deal, you should be certain to check your fingers before you leave the
room.
For me, Karl has fingered one of the most important of the 'hanging chads'
of this entire business; the encomiums from that select list of re-actors.
 Good politics, true.  And undoubtedly an orchestration.  Leaves a body to
wonder...
Carlton Samuels