Extending Rights to the Internet: (Was RE: [governance] Example

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 30 11:54:09 EST 2009

The basic human problem here is the access to tools.  But the core always comes back to that most primary of tools.  If the access is out there for those with the drive, ingenuity and study to use it -- should we be forced to provide it also to those with out the motivation?

So much is  accessable and most of what we pay for is simply the convenience.