[governance] What happened with the hubs?

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:18:05 EST 2009

Dear Seiiti, you are right. Hong Xue delivered her presentation in real
time, since her connection was more stable. Ginger sent us the link to three
pre-recorded videos. Thank you and Bernard for noticing this.

Thanks also for the link you sent. I highly recommend these videos for those
who want to see how some of the hubs have taken place and the opinions of
remote participants about it.

Best!

MarĂ­lia

Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade