[governance] New Candidate for Co-coordinator: Rafik Dammak

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 06:24:51 EST 2009

Hi Yehuda,

interesting questions :)

1/ I only speak "survival kit" Japanese for daily life :)
2/ I speak and write on Arabic, French and English
3/ more than two years now.
4/  complicated question to answer, but basically  I am more focusing on
ICANN  process and not especially on Internet Addressing issues.
5/ I cannot state that I understand well the Japanese system but I start to
be more sensitive to some of its particularities, I am aware about EU system
because the special relationship between Tunisia and EU.

I hope that reply at least to some of your questions.

Thanks!

rafik