[governance] IGF 2010

Charity Gamboa charityg at diplomacy.edu
Sun Nov 22 11:51:07 EST 2009

True, I have info here that says Sept. 14 - 17. Does anybody know why it
will be in September? Does it have to do with the weather in Lithuania?

Regards,
Charity

2009/11/22 Janna Anderson <andersj at elon.edu>

> The IGF transcript says Sept. 14-17.
>
> Janna
>
> On 11/22/09 11:40 AM, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang"
> <wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> wrote:
>
> > Does somebody know the exact dates for IGF Vilnjus? All the brochures
> > distributed in Sharm by the Vilnjus people did not include concrete
> > informaiton abou the conference site etc. and the dates are neither on
> the IGF
> > website nor is there a website from the new host country.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > wolfgang

> Janna Quitney Anderson
> Director of Imagining the Internet
> www.imaginingtheinternet.org
>
> Associate Professor of Communications
> Director of Internet Projects
> School of Communications
> Elon University
> andersj at elon.edu
> (336) 278-5733 (o)

Charity Gamboa-Embley
Student Alternatives Program, Inc - South Plains Academy
4008 Avenue R
Lubbock, Texas 79412
+1 (806) 744 0330
http://www.stdsapi.com/