[governance] New York Time's - Kristof: Boycott Bing

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 04:22:18 EST 2009

Kristof wrote

"But when Microsoft skews its worldwide searches to make Hu
Jintao feel better, that’s a disgrace. It becomes simply a unit of the
Central Committee Propaganda Department".

It is all business as usual. Microsoft wants to protect its business
interests in China as some western countries do African dictators and
oppressors. they defended Mobutu who plundered Zaire and many current
undemocratic kleptocrats standing for AFRICAN PRESIDENTS.

And Microsoft's being "committed to comprehensive results" is the same old
song being played by people defending their interests. That is why they
appreciated the dialogue that Kristof has ignited. Point final.

It is business as usual in the Darfur region, why not same with Google
censoring stuffs that displeases that business partner?.

You ain't going to kid around with a market of amost 2 billions people just
for the sake of freedom of expression. Isn't it?

Cheers and let oppression have its way for interests to glow.

Aaron

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist-OutCome Mapper
Special Assistant The President