[governance] FW: Internet Users Globally

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:55:39 EST 2009

Hi Michael, I was in my post, above,  also delving for a minimalist
description of the different approaches to topic here;  so if you can
clarify or wish to, in response to my post (by choice of course, and no need
to explicitly use *thesis, antithesis, synthesis* if not seeming apt)  -
thanks.

(I wouldn't ask Eric's artistic and exciting style and content to change a
whit, or his wit to subside.  But all of you here can probably parse out the
points of view for initiates upon this request; would be quite welcome).

Best wishes, Linda.