[governance] Civil Society participation, my opinion

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Thu Nov 19 00:31:53 EST 2009

Clarify Please, are you saying:

The IGF (Civil Society) can secede from the UN
or
The UN can disengage the IGF (Civil Society)

(???)

--

Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
>... Whilst we have acknowledged the need for multi-stakeholderism
> and indeed championed this concept, ...

I belive the original concept behind the United Nations/League-of-Nations
was 'multi-stakeholderism', thus I can not agree with your embelishment of the
IGF
"... indeed championed this concept, ..."
     governance at lists.cpsr.org