[governance] The end of IGF? Mulling on its point and

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 05:33:15 EST 2009

Much appreciated ("almost like being there"!).  Have posted to your blog, as
follows.

Thank you for this early and insightful post; it will take a while to ponder
the excellent points made here.

     Who is to be in-network one may wonder when in-person participation is
quite costly; but cheeringly the broadcasts from the 4th IGF are streaming
through and broadening inclusion significantly.  At a different computing
related conference yesterday* it was emphasized that the Internet not only
should reflect inclusive principles around the globe but itself champion
them.  Say on!

     Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D.,J.D., ICT ARPANet forward.   The
*Respectful Interfaces* Programme of the Communications Coordination
Committee for the U.N. and World Education Fellowship (these comments are my
own). Come join, our coda is:  "Achieving Dialogue While Cherishing
Diversity". Email:   respectful.interfaces at gmail.com   .

*WordPress "WordCamp" LDMF in-placed participation 11/15/09

Looking forward to more connecting....

with best wishes, Linda.