[governance] Planning IGC dinner on Wednesday November 18,2009

Charity Gamboa charityg at diplomacy.edu
Mon Nov 16 04:04:55 EST 2009

Hi all,

Sorry I cannot make it to this dinner since I am leaving for the US already
on the evening of the 18th.  But would be glad to attend if given more time
to stay in Sharm.

Regards,
Charity

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Divina MEIGS <divina.meigs at orange.fr>wrote:

> > Message du 15/11/09 16:57
> > De : "Qusai AlShatti"
> > A : governance at lists.cpsr.org
> > Copie à :
> > Objet : [governance] Planning IGC dinner on Wednesday November 18,2009
> >

> > Dear All:
> > A dinner is getting planned for IGC and others on Wednesday 18th
> > November 2009. We are looking for a place in Neema Bay and we are
> > doing a head count. It is highly appreciated of you can replay by
> > tomorrow.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Qusai
> >

> good idea
> i'd be willing
> divina

Student Alternatives Program, Inc - South Plains Academy
4008 Avenue R
Lubbock, Texas 79412
+1 (806) 744 0330
http://www.stdsapi.com/