[governance] TAKE ACTION: Support the Madrid Privacy

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 15 16:20:43 EST 2009

Ginger and all,

  In sprit this Declaration is fairly good, but not good enough.
Simply "Urging" governments to uphold basic privacy rights of
individuals and their generated personal data doesn't go or
express nearly strongly enough such a basic right.  Rather
"Demanding" that such rights when articulated in detail, is a far
more effective message to send to the respective governments and
government leaders.  INEGroup has done so, and did so back in 2002.