[governance] What IGF is for? ONI Asia event rattled by UN

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 15 12:49:22 EST 2009

Your points prove mine. We know nothing about this yet. Either the first reports were vague intentionally or reflected an inability to perceive. No production of the offending poster. I understand it to be an advertisement--banned for good reason.

As to your superfulous attack on my history. Jailed and beaten in Paris,France in Protest, Puebla, Mexico in Protest and a still pending in a SE asian country for literature banned by the regime.* US jailed for writing and distributing a newspaper promoting womens access to choice and services. You who hide in five star hotels and attend airconditioned conferences would do well not to venture into my world..

*Ironic on that one, it had to do with filterbusting software - generally communists disagree with such stuff.