[governance] Invite: Code of Good Practice for IG Workshop

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 00:07:30 EST 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Anriette Esterhuysen <anriette at apc.org> wrote:
> People can can add files or edit the Code of Practice wiki.. but you
> have to create an account and then log in.

I have an account now, but seemingly can't edit the document directly.
 Is this intended to be the case?  If so, why make a Wiki if the doc
is not editable via the Wiki?

Another question springs to mind, are you going to evaluate the IGF by
the criteria in the draft Code?  This might be a useful input to the
overall IGF evaluation.

--
Cheers,

McTim