[governance] Fwd: [igf_members] Stocktaking session

YJ Park yjpark21 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:04:01 EST 2009

Dear Tijani,

Adam already responded to your question.

Re remote participation, maybe some of us can coordinate between Sharm
El-Sheihk and remote participation, so the statement of those who remotely
participate in this event can be read by those who are in the event.
My two cents,
YJ
On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn