[governance] My blog on Internet's Governance http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:26:35 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share the link to my blog that specifically covers global
Internet governance: http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/

The motivation comes after repeated requests from friends and
colleagues to consolidate my comments related to IGF and and now ICANN
as well as IG in general within a single space that is both accessible
to share comments.

Therefore, I will be collecting all my thoughts and comments from
participation within the IGF and ICANN meetings on a regular basis and
feel free to comment and share your own ideas thereof. Do follow my
comments from the IGF meeting in Sharam El-Sheikh and my endeavours on
IG at ICANN.

If you have any information or links that you may want to share
including links to your blogs, I would love to share them on my blog
and vice versa.

--
Regards.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org