[governance] Re: [ga] Registrants

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 7 18:29:34 EST 2009

Eric and all,

  Of course, and nicely as well as properly stated.  Well done.
It bares repeating yet weighs heavily on us all that such posturing
has become so exceptable and can be sumed up in the old refrain:
"No matter how things change it's amazing how they remain the same".
I believe this far too often applies to individuals as well as
organizations.

  Registrants as well as non-registrant users have so far been
demonstrably left out of the policy making in respect to
ICANN and the Internet generally.  As such, nationalistic
regulation as well as legislation has commenced, much of which
does not favor the future prospects of openness and transparency
and is anti-user/anti-registrant.