[governance] Fw: Weekly AG Columns from Attorney General Abbott

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 3 16:16:38 EST 2009

Dear Atty. General and all,

  I am sharing this with some other folks in hopes that it will
have a positive effect and in an indirect manner provide for
an example of how ICANN for instance has perhaps enguaged in
similar practices in the past, but for whatever reason or
reasons unknown, have been able to skirt scrutinity for same
even though multipul examples of such by ICANN accredited
registrars, ect., have been voluminously and frequently
exposed and provided to the appropriate legal authorities
accordingly.