[governance] Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme -

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 06:03:24 EST 2009

Hello Ebenezer.

The next Internet Governance Capacity building program organized by Diplo
should start in April or May. We will make sure that the call for
applications will be sent to this list.
You can also be informed about this and other courses in the website
www.diplomacy.edu

Best wishes!

Marilia

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 6:12 AM, annan ebenezer
<siliconvalley2005 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>  what is the next  internet  governance capacity building program? I have
> been following this for some time but have not gotten any feedback.
> still waiting,
>
> ebenezer
>
> thank

Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade