[governance] ICANN might name former DHS cybersecurity

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Fri Jun 26 07:31:48 EDT 2009

In message <20090625225358.7D3EDA6C95 at smtp2.electricembers.net>, at
23:34:14 on Thu, 25 Jun 2009, JFC Morfin <jefsey at jefsey.com> writes

> BTW, went to your site, is your initiative already active?

It's been running six years now.

>Other sites might be interested in internationnally joining European
>information forces?

It is not the intention of the site to provide information, so that
would not be appropriate. It is, in effect, an online CV.

And I hope (in answer to others) that it provides a certain degree of
transparency regarding who I am, and what I do for a living.
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org