[governance] Some concerns with recent comments concerning

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Tue Jun 9 22:17:36 EDT 2009

Karl (& Joe),

I'm just a by-stander to your respective views, but Joe has been very
pro-active since the begining of the fight with ICANN for the TLD spaces, along
with Chris Rambler (.web), around the time of Joop's original Icann-at-Large.
He was part of keeping the voice of an atlarge-alive, when we needed ground
support. I hope your organization can find ground and gain traction.

That aside, what do you two think about John Berard of Quintaris.com, recent
endeavor into the name-space with Pool?

Quintaris Pool Venture:
http://www.quintaris.pool.com/
Offered Domain extentions (in left collum)

Quintaris pitch:
Stake your Claim to the Internet’s Newest Addresses
http://www.quintaris.com/blog/news-release-stake-your-claim/____________________________________________________________
     governance at lists.cpsr.org