[governance] Some concerns with recent comments concerning the

Joe Baptista baptista at publicroot.org
Tue Jun 9 11:24:43 EDT 2009

My comments concerning the TLDA have to do with your exaggerated claims the
organization is mature and viable.  It is not.  A mature organization does
not publish something like:

http://tldainc.org/corporate-documents/58-legal/61-an-attempt-to-co-opt-copyright-of-tlda-intellectual-property-by-a-disgruntled-member-of-the-organization.html

this on it's web site.  When you libel and slander your own members and then
attempt to have a legal argument on the organizations web site the bottom
line is that the organization is not ready for prime time.

Let us not also forget that you falsified our bylaws.  That has been well
documented.

Also when we started out we had some 30 members.  Now we have about eight or
ten.  And most of them are not happy campers.

Bottom line - as a long time members I can assure people here the TLDA is an
unfortunate joke and people here are well advised to ignore you.

Also I ask you to refrain from making any official statements on behalf of
the TLDA.  I realize you have a lot of time on your hands.  For the last 15
years you've been unemployed and unemployable so time is something you have
in abundance.

Thats fantastic.  But could you not find something better to contribute your
time to instead of the TLDA.  We need professional representation on the
TLDA board before anyone is going to take this organization seriously - and
unemployed and unemployable does not make the cut for professional
representation.

regards
joe baptista