[governance] Re: IGF Review Statement for Consensus

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 05:57:04 EDT 2009

Hi all--Bill and Jeanette (and Garth)...

Thank you very much for your messages. I suggest that we drop this
statement (current IGF Review thread) entirely (collective sigh of
relief). If someone wants to propose an IGF Review statement, it might
be better to start over completely. Later I will look for the proper
venue to address the issue of inclusion of lesser heard voices--maybe a
workshop? If anyone has any suggestions, please email me off-list.
Thanks for your patience.

Best, Ginger

     governance at lists.cpsr.org