[governance] Summary of IGP comments on the NTIA ICANN

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:34:23 EDT 2009

I don't know how far it would take the Africans to follow suite of the
mentioned corporations....somehow, there is a growing need to help the
developing world why and what they might want to achieve from Internet
Governance. The JPA issue might be a starting point for everyone from
the developing world but again, they have to be sensible to do a
self-assessment instead of following the developed blindly. They might
then be in a better standing to position themselves in the right of
their issues.

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
@skBajwa