[governance] IGC workshops

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Jun 8 00:04:48 EDT 2009

No, I just misunderstood your statement that Net Neutrality is "part and parcel" of the NGN trajectory. What you apparently mean is that phone companies may be using NGN to _avoid_ being neutral, which may be true, and is certainly important if it is. I still don't know what you meant by "...of which it is part and parcel."