[governance] Re: IGF Review Consensus Statement for Consensus

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sun Jun 7 11:22:51 EDT 2009

Strongly agree with Bill here. Are we suggesting that this is a failing of the IGF as an institution, which bears somehow on the issue of its renewal? Or are we simply pointing out that it would be nice to have more people included -- in which case the implication is that IGF should continue so that could happen.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org