[governance] JPA - final draft for comments

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Jun 4 03:00:51 EDT 2009

Jeanette

The remark

"I would of course like it even better if all of us can agree that "JPA
should end and a we agree on an MOU for a transition'. "

was only answering Lee's formulation and Carlos's agreement  to it. See
the emails below.

When I say 'I would of course like it even better...' after giving more
definitive comments in the earlier email, it is clear that I am not
trying to queer the pitch as you suggest I am trying to do.

As for expressing 'the views of more people than those speaking up here'
lets not even open up that debate here. BTW it Micheal's Gurstien's pet
theme :). You may want to see his emails.

parminder