[governance] ICT4D resources

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:30:17 EDT 2009

David,

Further to what Anriette has said could I suggest that you look to sub-divide the project... India alone could well occupy you for your entire effort and there are significant initiatives underway in virtually all of the countries in all parts of Asia... For India, (and South Asia) a hugely valuable resource is the bytesforall email list <bytesforall at yahoogroups.com> ...

To get into the details on a country by country basis may require access to local languages but I can give you some names off-list that could help in some of the specific countries...

MBG