[governance] ICT4D resources

David Goldstein goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 3 08:42:36 EDT 2009

Hi all,

A client of mine is interested in me compiling a newsletter or some similar resource on ICT4D issues, focussing on Asia, and looking at health, rural and agriculture issues, education, political issues and socio-economic issues.

Does anyone have any resources they could recommend to me for ideas and information?

Assuming it gets off the ground I could even be interested in contributions from people interested in submitting articles.

Feel free to reply directly to me or to the list. And if you have any questions, please let me know.

Cheers
David

 ---------

David Goldstein
email: goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
web:   http://davidgoldstein.tel/

http://goldsteinreport.com/
phone: +61 418 228 605 - mobile; +61 2 9665 5773 - office/home

mail:  4/3 Abbott Street
COOGEE NSW 2034
AUSTRALIA

"Every time you use fossil fuels, you're adding to the problem. Every time you forgo fossil fuels, you're being part of the solution" - Dr Tim Flannery

      Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now.http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJxN2x2ZmNpBF9zAzIwMjM2MTY2MTMEdG1fZG1lY2gDVGV4dCBMaW5rBHRtX2xuawNVMTEwMzk3NwR0bV9uZXQDWWFob28hBHRtX3BvcwN0YWdsaW5lBHRtX3BwdHkDYXVueg--/SIG=14600t3ni/**http%3A//au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline/creativeholidays/*http%3A//au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/%3Fp1=other%26p2=au%26p3=mailtagline
     governance at lists.cpsr.org