[governance] FYI: Letter from Bulgarian Internet community

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Mon Jun 1 10:38:12 EDT 2009

And so goes the McTim conspiration theory within the IGC... ;) The
rightful ones are the ones who believe the organizations quoted furnish
the perfect 3Cs world and the stupid radicals "who have problems" should
either follow them or stop trying to take the sweet from their divine
mouths.

The theory has followers...

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org