[governance] Question 6: Comments on Shiva's proposed paras

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:03:55 EDT 2009

Sorry, my mistake, so we would change the first line to read:

The Internet Governance Caucus calls upon the IGF Secretariat to apply
to **the UN Member States** for substantial funding for IGF programs and
participation to further enhance the quality of programs to foster
greater diversity of participation.

Is that correct?
Ginger

     governance at lists.cpsr.org