[governance] Question 6: Comments on Shiva's proposed paras

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Mon Jul 13 13:24:47 EDT 2009

As I said before, I support funding the participation of people from
least developed countries. I do think that the IGF secretariat should
have a reliable funding that ensure independence from private sector
donations.

I don't support the funding of business leaders, business class flights
and expensive hotels. Since I don't think we agree on this latter part,
I suggested to omit such details.
jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org