[governance] IGC questionnaire Q1 for review

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 12 12:50:14 EDT 2009

Wow. Degrees, credentials, Koran, Bible, Buddha and the Art of War and Jabborwocky. I am full of it. But I ain't never read a sentence quite this unique;

"Since the fear of governmental domination is considerably higher at national levels, IGF should use global civil society groups and processes to guide appropriate multistakeholderisation of emerging national IGF spaces. IGC again offers its assistance to the IGF in this regard."

Very well done if that is what you are after.  I ponder though if the disadvantaged or ESL amoung us are being included with such language. Seems almost like we are saying we do want them involved but acting very differently.