[governance] IGC on its list

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:01:41 EDT 2009

Thanks, Lee. Perhaps you or others could each just answer one of the 7
questions pointed out by Bill Drake (repeated here for your reference)
or even address one issue of their preference to be included in a group
statement.

Bill? Anyone?
The questions we are asked to address are:

1. To what extent has the IGF addressed the mandate set out for it in the Tunis Agenda?
2. To what extent has the IGF embodied the WSIS principles?
3. What has the impact of the IGF been in direct or indirect terms? Has it impacted you or your stakeholder group/institution/government? Has it acted as a catalyst for change?
4. How effective are IGF processes in addressing the tasks set out for it, including the functioning of the Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG), Secretariat and open consultations? 5. Is it desirable to continue the IGF past its initial five-year mandate, and why/why not?
6. If the continuation of the Forum is recommended, what improvements would you suggest in terms of its working methods, functioning and processes?
7. Do you have any other comments?

     governance at lists.cpsr.org