[governance] FYI

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Mon Jul 6 10:32:42 EDT 2009

Hi

for people who are interested in lessons from history: Here is a very personal piece where I remember Leipzig 1989 where the "candle revolution" startet to bring the Berlin wall down and to end the cold war.

BTW, in one part of the interview I compare the 1989 "bottom up" movement in East Germany and the "round tables" where policy was developed in 1989 and 1990 with the innovative foms we are exploring now with Internet Governance, its principle of multistakeholderism and the open and transparent biottom up policy development processes. :-))))

Wolfgang

http://thestory.org/archive/the_story_806_Rembering_A_Revolution.mp3/view

     governance at lists.cpsr.org